Here is a list of essential items that you will need in most situations as supporting materials to be submitted with your mortgage application.
- Copy of your Purchase & Sale Agreement
- Your present mortgage information
- Two-year history of employment and verification of all income sources
- If self-employed, copies of past two years Federal Income Tax Returns
- Information about your checking, savings and credit card accounts
- Name, account number and outstanding balance of each of your debts
- Application deposits
- Information about any assets
- Information regarding any other assets that will be used as funds to close
- If FHA – Copy of Social Security card and photo ID
- If VA – Certificate of Eligibility or DD214
- If Employee Relocation Client – include relocation information and copy of offer, promissory note and copy of check on bridge loan.
It is wise to go through this checklist prior to submitting your application for a mortgage to make things go smoothly and efficiently. Any mortgage application with incomplete information or missing supporting documentation gets put on the side and this only leads to delays.
At Moose Mountain Realty we can help guide you through the mortgage application process and make referrals to you for lenders for all situations. We are real estate specialists in the Enfield, Hanover, Lebanon, Canaan and Grafton, New Hampshire and surrounding areas and can help to put you in contact with financing professionals to make your real estate transaction go smoothly.
To view, download and print a PDF version of this check list please click here. You will need Adobe Acrobat to open and download this PDF document.